Find your fire
A personalised programme to help you find your ideal college/training course, apprenticeship or job.
Perfect for those who are ready to take the next step but feel like they need some additional skills, support and guidance.
Choose from all or some of the following:
- Personal development, confidence and wellbeing modules
- Maths & English qualifications
- Job seeking skills
- Digital skills
Please note that you must meet the criteria below to qualify for a place:
- Aged 16 or over
- Not been in work or education for the past 6 months
- Not taken part in an ESF funded project in the last 18 months
- Must attend for a minimum of 4 hours a week
- Must attend a minimum of 50 hours in total over 16 weeks.
Call Gilly on 01905 779115 or email: email@example.com for more information.
You can download the find your fire leaflet here.
‘Cooking on a Budget’ course coming soon…